Friday, July 10, 2009

what pisses YOU off?

first day of holidays. and i'm already bored to the max. T_T

i woke up at 9:30 (hehehe), brushed my teeth and did all the usual stuff.
after that; i decided to re-read breaking dawn (from the twilight series). :D
i got up to the bit where they're getting ready to fight the volturi but then i got bored of twilight. >.<

and then...yeah. nothing to do T_T

so. let's talk about something...ok. what pisses YOU off?

ok. things that piss me off...

- people who turn up their ipods so loud on the bus you can hear their music through your earphones.
- selfish people on buses who don't stand up and let you pass through so you can get off.
- people who boast about their richness/coolness/etc.
- seeing people litter and seeing all this rubbish on the ground.
- seeing the news and hearing how the japanese are killing more whales. T_T
- etc.etc. :D

now; what pisses YOU off?

argh...so bored. T.T

love,
megsstarr (:

4 comments:

  1. oh dear meggie, you've got a severe case of boreditis there ;D

    nice blog! keep the good work up ^^

    Shumini

    ReplyDelete
  2. when ppl shove past me without excuse me or sorry that pisses me off ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol.
    yeah. so bored. T_T
    yeah. that pisses me off too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meggie :o

    Adults that want seats on te train..yea that pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete